Cinnaminson Township Police Department is a NJ Civil Service regulated police department. Police employment preference is given to Cinnaminson Residents from a list of eligible candidates that have successfully passed the written Exam. The exam is announced on the NJ Civil Service website. https://www.state.nj.us/csc/about/news/safety/
Is now accepting applications for Special Law Enforcement Class I Police Officers.
● Traffic Direction
● Park Patrols
● Security/Special control at special events
● Municipal building and facilities security
● Salary earned is $12.00 per hour.
● Hours for this position will vary and will be limited to no more than 20 hours per week.
● Must be a citizen of the United States of America
● Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey
● Must be 18 years old
● Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
● Must be sound in body and of good health and be able to perform the physical functions of the duties assigned.
● Must be of good moral character and shall not have been convicted of any crime or offense involving moral turpitude.
● Must be able to pass a physical fitness test, to qualify for the Academy
● Must be able to pass a psychological examination
● Must be able to pass a medical screening examination
● Background Investigation
● Oral Interview
● Medical Examination
● Psychological Testing
● Academy Testing
Cinnaminson Police Department 900 Manor Road Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Emergency: Dial 911
Non-Emergency: (856) 829-6666
Crime Tip - Text Keyword: CINNAMINSONPD and your tip to 847411
Offices: (856) 829-6667
© 2019 Cinnaminson Police. NJ Web Design and NJ SEO provided by South Jersey Web Design